It’s finally starting to feel like summer! Sunny skies, warm weather, and days by the pool… or by the computer in your office at your new internship. No matter if you’re relaxing on the beach or commuting to your job/internship, your playlist might need a little refresher. Check out some of my current favorite songs below!
1. Work (work work work work work work) from Home | Fifth Harmony – You’ll be wishing you could work from home when you dance along in your car or at your desk. Be warned, this song will definitely get stuck in your head. For weeks (or months) at a time.
2. Ride | Twenty One Pilots – I just really like this song. Except for that one part that screams, but hey whatever floats your boat.
3. Rock Bottom | Hailee Steinfeld, DNCE – When you’re away at college without a car, you never listen to the radio, so I have no idea if this song has ever been played outside of my Spotify account. BUT, I’m a sucker for duets… especially if Joe Jonas is involved.
4. My House | Flo Rida – This one’s a little older but it’s still a jam. Perfect for blasting or singing to yourself when you get home after a long day at work.
5. Fix | Chris Lane – So I saw Chris Lane when I saw Chase Rice at UNC, and little did I know that this song would be so popular… for good reason, it’s so catchy!
6. Cake By The Ocean | DNCE – You can listen to this while you enjoy eating cake by the actual ocean, or just dreaming about doing so. With Joe Jonas, of course.
7. Drunk On Your Love | Brett Eldredge – Call me a bad fangirl, but I only know this one song by Brett Eldredge and I love it! Also, if you’re looking for entertainment, you should follow him on snapchat because his stories are sooo funny.
8. Airplanes | 5 Seconds of Summer – If you’re traveling, this is a must for your playlist. Because “airplanes cut through the sky like angels can fly.” Also, it’s a good YOLO song – “nothing to lose in this city (woah).”
9. YOUTH | Troye Sivan – Troye Sivan is from Australia, and this is also just a really fun song. It’s different but it has a great beat!
10. Hide Away | Daya – Everytime I hear this song, I have to turn it up. And if you’re single like me, you can definitely relate!
I hope you enjoyed my quick “reviews” of these songs but enjoy listening to them even more!
Let me know what songs you’re listening to below, or tweet me songs you think I’d like!